Please be informed that the PCCI office will be closed from December 23, 2013 to January 1, 2014. PCCI office will resume on January 2, 2014.
FCI ASIA AND PACIFIC SECTION GENERAL COMMITTEE
PCCI President Mr. Augusto Benedicto Santos III was elected as the new President of the FCI Asia and the Pacific Section on September 13, 2013 in Ooty, India. Above from L-R are the members of the FCI Asia and the Pacific Section General Committee: Drs Soentono (Indonesia), Larry Yuen (Malaysia), Wanida Busakornnunt (Thailand), Augusto Benedicto Santos III (Philippines), D Krishnamurthy (India) and Frankie Leung (Hong Kong)
- 2015 Crufts Qualifier - (January 25, 2014 FCI Show will be the Crufts Qualifier)
- Four (4) FCI CACIB International All Breed Championship Dog Show
- Two (2) Asia Kennel Union (AKU) CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Kennel Union of the Republic of Azerbaijan CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Asociacion Canofila Costarricense (Costa Rica) CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Cyprus Kennel Club CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Kinoloski Savez Crne Gore (Montenegro) CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Unionea Chinologica Din Moldava CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Asociation Canofila de Salvadorena CAC All-Breed Championship Dog Show
- Philippine Winner 2014 Show (the January 26, 2014 FCI CACIB All-Breed Championship Dog Show will be the Philippine Winner 2014 Show)
WEBSITE: www.petexpress.com.phPet Express branches:
Regular class – U.S.$450.00 (good for 12 shows)
Baby Puppy – U.S.$200.00 (good for 12 shows)
Note: Twenty (20%) percent discount for those with 5 or more entries
Deadline of entries:
Saturday, December 21, 2013
To register: Please send your entries to the following:
/ Fax No: +632-7217152
Permits & Transport Service
- PCCI can assist in securing import and export permits from the Bureau of Animal Industry.
- NO QUARANTINE. Customs/BAI charges for dogs coming in as excess/accompanied baggage is only around Two Hundred Fifty Pesos (Php250.00) or U.S.$5.70 per dog.
- PCCI will provide the transfers of the foreign exhibitors from airport to hotel and hotel to show venue and vice-versa.
Hotel for Exhibitors:
878 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +632-7090154 / 585-8500 / Fax: +632-7090370
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PHILIPPINE CIRCUIT SHOW 2013
To request for the Championship Certificate Titles (Philippine/Pakistan/Sri-Lanka/Taiwan and Philippine Winner) of your dogs, please contact Ms. Anabel Villacorte or Ms. Rowena Hey at telephone no: +632-7218345 or email at:
Payment maybe deposited at the following accounts:
For U.S. Dollar Account:
Acount Name: PHILIPPINE CANINE CLUB, INC.
Account Number: 2-265-000430
Bank Name: Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
Bank Branch: E. Rodriguez Branch
Swift Code: MBTC PHMM
For PESO Account:
Account Name: PHILIPPINE CANINE CLUB, INC.
Account Number: 3660068858
Bank Name: Banco de Oro
Bank Branch: E. Rodriguez
-bank deposit are to be USE only for the payment of DOG SHOW ENTRY FEE (PCCI/FCI Shows only not included Affiliated Clubs Shows) and Championship Certificates.
-Please send us a scanned/fax copy of the deposit slip together with your fax or email entries. Kindly indicate the name of the payee on the deposit slip.