12 July 2016 4:57pm
How to Become a PCCI Member
If you love dogs, especially purebred dogs, membership in the PCCI is a must. You will have a ready network of individuals who share the same interest and at the same time, you will have access to the most extensive information resource on purebred dogs in the Philippines.
These are the steps you need to follow to apply for PCCI membership:
1. Download the PCCI Membership Card Form from the Application Forms Section of this website. You may also request for the form either personally if you visit the PCCI office or by emailing your request along with your complete name and address to email@example.com.
2. Fill-out and sign the PCCI Membership Card that serves as your application form.
3. Attach/Enclose photocopy of your Identification Card and 2 pieces of your 1" x 1" ID picture for your PCCI ID card;
4. Prepare the required fees for a new member amounting to Seven Hundred Seventy Two & Eighty Centavos (Php772.80) broken down as follows:
Membership Fee - Php 336.00
Admission Fee - Php 392.00
PCCI Plastic ID card - Php 44.80
3. Send/submit the above requirements and fees to the PCCI office at:
PHILIPPINE CANINE CLUB, INC.
Rm. 206 Hillcrest Condominium
1616 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Avenue corner Hillcrest Street
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines