JANUARY 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2020
SMART-ARANETA COLISEUM, CUBAO, QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES
A TOTAL OF TWELVE (12) ALL-BREED CHAMPIONSHIP DOG SHOWS
FOUR (4) FCI CACIB (One Crufts 2020 Qualifier)
- Crufts 2021 Qualifier
- Philippine Winner 2020
- *Philippine Derby Winner 2020
FOUR (4) ASIA PACIFIC CHAMPION SHOWS
FOUR (4) SOUTHEAST ASIA CHAMPION SHOWS
*REGULATIONS FOR PHILIPPINE DERBY WINNER 2019
- All dogs born from January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2018, are eligible to win the Philippine Derby 2020 title.
- If the Best of Breed is not eligible for the title, the ring steward will call in all eligible dogs born in 2017 and the judge will pick the Derby winner for the breed.
- There will be no Group Winners
- There will be only one (1) Philippine Derby Winner for each breed.
- The derby winner for each breed will automatically compete for Best Philippine Derby in Show (1, 2 & 3)
- The selection of derby winner will be regardless of sex and they will be all judged together if the best of the breed is not eligible.
- The judge must specify whether the winning dog is worthy of the title, Philippine Derby Winner 2020.
- This will be an annual event for the Philippine Circuit Shows.